Did you know LinkedIn has 675 million members from 200 countries?
These are professionals people actively looking for job and business opportunities. With the huge database of members, LinkedIn is considered one of the top platforms for lead generation.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with a community of professionals with a business-focused mindset.
Top marketers are using LinkedIn to generate quality leads, increase website traffic and launch successful content marketing campaigns. But, there are many marketers out there who still find it difficult to use LinkedIn as their leverage.
LinkedIn is different compared to other social media networks. You can’t use the same strategies you’ve been using for others with LinkedIn. It can easily backfire.
In this article, we will look at some of the top LinkedIn marketing tools that can help you improve your LinkedIn marketing initiatives.
The Top LinkedIn Marketing Tools That Can Help Improve Your ROI
We will look at the top 14 LinkedIn marketing tools that will help you get better results from your LinkedIn marketing efforts.
ProTop is an awesome tool for LinkedIn as it automates the profile visits of LinkedIn members.
You just need to define the criteria of your search, and ProTop will visit all the LinkedIn profiles based on the criteria you defined earlier. This is one of the best ways to improve your visibility on LinkedIn.
- Allows 1000 profile visits per day (with a paid plan)
- Export visited LinkedIn profiles
- Keep the record of visited profile for at least 3 months.
- User-friendly tool as the tool works independently and does not require any technical knowledge.
- Free plan is available
- Easy installation and integration
- With the free plan, the tool can only make 100 visits per day.
- ProTop comes with a Free plan ($0) with limited functions. The paid plan, ProTop Pro costs $15/month when billed yearly. If billed monthly, the tool will cost $25/month.
LeadFeeder is considered one of the must-have LinkedIn tools. The tool assists you in identifying the organizations visiting your companies and what they are actually interested in. Although it’s a website tracking tool, it provides valuable information about the organization visiting your site.
As you’ll be able to know what actually your leads are looking for on your website, it is easier to approach them and convert them into paying clients.
You need to have Google Analytics to integrate with LeadFeeder.
- Reveals the companies visiting your website and what they are actually looking at on your site
- Easy integration with CRMs like Salesforce, WebCRM, Zoho, and many more.
- Email notification when companies visit your site
- Automatic update to CRM when targeted leads revisit your site
- Lite version is available for you to try out the tool for free
- Easy to use tool which provides a step-by-step guide
- The filtering feature of the tool is a little complicated
- The Lite version with limited features is absolutely free. The premium version of LeadFeeder starts from $55/month with 2 weeks free trial.
Rather than just getting information from LinkedIn alone, it is better to find information from other social media networks. Discover.ly helps you to gain crucial information about the LinkedIn profile you viewed from other social networks.
It is a Chrome Extension that helps you get details of other social media accounts they have from their LinkedIn profile page. The tool will provide information about their Facebook and Twitter accounts through a pop-up at the top of the page.
With additional information about their other social media pages, you’ll be able to determine whether that person is relevant to your business. This free Chrome extension helps you value the people in your LinkedIn network.
- Get additional information by accessing other social networks of the people within your LinkedIn network
- This chrome extension is absolutely free. You just need to use the Chrome browser.
Crystal is a personality assessment tool that helps to evaluate and understand the personality differences in people.
This tool is helpful for LinkedIn as you’ll be able to analyze the personality of your potential customers using their LinkedIn profiles. When you have a better understanding of your potential customer’s personality, it will be relatively easy to develop effective communication which results in a stronger business relationship.
You can use their Chrome extension for any popular social media network.
- You can get started with Crystal for free
- Offers Chrome extension, web application, and mobile application
- Provides feedback on how you should communicate with your potential customers.
- You can identify anyone’s personality as long as they are using any social networks or CRM tools.
- Effective for only B2B businesses and less compatible for B2C businesses.
- You can get started for Free. The Crystal predictions plan (chrome app) costs $29/month for one user use enjoy their full features.
If you’re dead serious about generating sales from LinkedIn, eLink Pro is the tool that you should never miss out.
I’m pretty sure you’ve realized that people are most likely to visit your LinkedIn profile if you visit theirs. This tool is identical to ProTop.
eLink Pro automates LinkedIn profile visits which allow a maximum of 800 profile visits per day. Although it is not guaranteed that every profile you visit to visit you back and become your client, but there is a high probability for you to convert the ones who actually visit.
- Automates LinkedIn profile visits with the maximum visit of 800 profile visits
- Download the prospects details to an Excel spreadsheet
- Offers 5 days free trial to check out the tool
- step by step guide to effectively use eLink Pro
- Limited to only 800 profile visits per day
- Slightly expensive than ProTop
- There are two plans available for this tool. The Lite plan costs $29 per month whereas the Pro Plan costs $49 per month and allows you to put the process on autopilot.
An open-source LinkedIn management tool with awesome features that will help you generate qualified leads. You can easily manage multiple LinkedIn account with this tool.
Inboard Pro offers some of the best features that will make you want to have this tool right away.
- Manage multiple LinkedIn profiles, company pages, and groups
- Easily search for profiles, groups, and pages with advanced filters
- Mass endorse skills of your connections with just a single click
- Managing multiple accounts without having the need to login and logout multiple times
- Easier to analyze the right target audience for your brand with various features offered by the tool
- Does not offer any automation process
- You can choose a monthly plan that costs $19.95 per month or a yearly plan at $199.95
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a tool developed by LinkedIn to help companies and individuals to find the right prospects. It just removes all the necessary hassle in tracking, reaching, and engaging your potential clients.
- Advanced search filters
- Get suggested lead recommendations
- Easily integrate the data with CRM
- Get the full list of people who viewed LinkedIn Profile
- Offers free demo and a free trial to try out the tools
- You will get to unlock some of the most effective features of LinkedIn
- The price is relatively high compared to other third-party LinkedIn tools
- There are 3 different sales solutions with a monthly and annual plans. The professional solution is priced at $64.99/monthly and $779.88/annually. The team solution is priced at $103.33/monthly and $1,240/annually. You can also get a customized enterprise solution that will be priced depending on the features that you need.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail
This is not a separate tool, it’s just a chrome extension that provides added features compared to LinkedIn Sales Navigator. You can uncover valuable data from the profiles of your prospects when you communicate with them using Gmail.
A lead generation tool that works extremely well with LinkedIn. It is considered to be one of the most efficient third-party tools for LinkedIn marketing.
- Easily get data of employees from more than 20 million organizations
- Use advanced filters to find specific target leads
- Get verified contact details that enable you to contact them
- Use their Fuzebot to generate a list of prospects
- Offers only verified contact details (emails)
- CRM integration for effective leads management
- Limited to only one thousand contacts
- The potential leads list is sent to the email and you have to download it from the email link.
- There is a free version that allows you to navigate up to 25 leads. Leadfuze offers 3 different plans where the Starter costs $132.30/mo, the Scaling plan costs $447.30/mo and you can also request a customized plan for more than 5 users.
If you’re having problems finding the right contact details of your prospects, LeadGrabber Pro is the tool you need.
This amazing tool is one of the best when it comes to LinkedIn list building efforts. It helps you to extract the contact details and place them in the spreadsheet for easy reference.
You can export the extracted contact details to your preferred CRM tool.
- B2B prospecting tool that gets leads with verified contact details (email and phone)
- Easy integration with CRM tools
- Helps to find missing email addresses and phone numbers
- Assist in crafting a compelling message and set sales appointments with potential clients.
- The price is extremely high compared to other similar tools available in the market but worth it.
- There is a 7-day trial license that allows you to try out the tool where you can go for 50 potential leads
- There are 2 different plans where the price depends on the number of leads. The license for the tool is valid for 1 year for both plans. The plan with 35,000 leads is priced at $3,495/yr and the plan with 70,000 leads is priced at $5,494/yr. You can also add batches of 5,000 leads for $495 for both plans.
Buy Followers Guide
Actually I’m not a fan of purchasing followers for social media networks but sometimes it’s actually worth it if you manage to find the right place to buy from.
Buy Followers Guide is one of the best sites and can be considered as a LinkedIn tool that curates service providers offering LinkedIn followers purchases.
The main reason to purchase these followers is to improve brand awareness and increase reach and engagement. However, this is not something I would personally encourage. It’s up to you if you want to give a try.
Dux-Soup is one of the best lead generation tools that work perfectly with LinkedIn.
This tool is identical to ProTop and eLink Pro where it automates profile visits.
- Maintains and organizes potential client data
- Automates the process of profile viewing, sending personalized messages, and skills endorsements.
- Allows automated drip email campaigns
- Allows upload of a customized list of prospects
- Ability to download potential client lists and upload them to the preferred CRM system.
- There are limitations on certain features depending on the plan.
- The free version of Dux-Soup offers 100 automated profile views per day. The Professional Plan is priced at $11.25 per user/mo and Turbo Plan is priced at $41.25 per user/mo
IFTTT is an automation tool that helps users and organizations to automate their organizational flow and processes. It allows you to automate tasks by combining multiple tools or apps.
You can use this tool to alert you when certain changes happen in your prospect’s profile or schedule a specific post that needs to be posted on LinkedIn.
There are many ways to create task flows using IFTTT
This is the last tool in the list that works perfectly well with LinkedIn. Datanyze provides analysis on the technological aspects of a company.
When you’re able to identify other company’s technology preferences, it will be easier to sell them the products or services based on their choice of technology. The tools also help in identifying contact details of new potential customers.
There are plenty of social media networks out there with huge audiences. But when we talk about B2B social media networks, LinkedIn is the only place you want to spend all your marketing resources.
The tools listed in this article will help you take your LinkedIn marketing efforts to the next level. Always remember that tools are meant to get things done faster and automate certain parts of the process.
Rather than spending hours cracking your head in finding leads or manually visiting LinkedIn profiles to acknowledge your online presence, it will be better to use these tools effectively.
Have you used any LinkedIn marketing tools to improve your LinkedIn marketing strategies?
Please share them with us by commenting below.