Are you using the Internet to its full potential?
The Internet is full of great information that’s available for free. Social media marketing is no exception.
At Naven Pillai, I love to experiment with different types of content.
Do you have extra time for reading?
I would love to recommend some of the top social media marketing blogs to follow in 2022.
- 27 Top Social Media Blogs to read in 2022
- Buffer Blog
- Sprout Social Blog
- Social Media Examiner
- Social Media Today
- Social Media Club
- Sociable Blog
- Hootsuite Blog
- Jon Loomer
- Social Media Explorer
- Maximize Social Business
- Unmetric Social Media Analytics Blog
- Social Marketing Fella
- Socially Sorted
- Heyo Blog
- Gary Vaynerchuk Blog
- Mari Smith
- Socialnomics Blog
- Amy Porterfield
- Social Media Week
- The Social Media Hat
- Kim Garst
- Peg Fitzpatrick
- AdEspresso Blog
- Top Dog Social Media
27 Top Social Media Blogs to read in 2022
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored or paid post. These are the blogs that I’ve been reading always…
Buffer is a social media management tool that allows users to schedule and manage their social media posts. Buffer also offers some of the best articles on social media marketing. They publish in-depth researched content that helps readers to take action and improve their social media marketing efforts.
Top articles of Buffer Blog worth reading:
- Influencer Marketing: The A to Z Guide on Getting Started and Calculating ROI
- How to Sell on Instagram: A Stories Strategy That’s Generated ‘Hundreds of Thousands’ in Sales
- 5 Tried and True LinkedIn Tips to Grow your Company Page Followers 600% Faster
Sprout Social Blog
Sprout Social is not a typical social media management platform because it also offers in-depth analytics of social media channels. The social activity data obtained from Sprout Social help businesses to make the most effective business decisions. Their blog covers technical aspects of social media marketing which help the readers to understand the algorithms behind the social media channels.
Top articles of Sprout Social Blog worth reading:
- How to define an actionable social media ROI for your business
- How to Mine Your Social Media Data for a Better ROI
- 7-Step Facebook Marketing Strategy to Dominate 2018
Social Media Examiner
Social Media Examiner is one of the most popular social media marketing blogs. The blog often publishes content that helps marketing professionals completely utilize the power of social media in growing businesses. If your goal is to drive traffic and increase sales through social media marketing, make sure to bookmark Social Media Examiner.
Top articles of Social Media Examiner worth reading:
- 17+ Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2018 From the Pros
- 18 Apps and Tools for Social Media Marketers
- 6 Collaboration Tools for Social Media Teams
Social Media Today
Social Media Today is an online encyclopedia of social media marketing. The blog offers social media management strategies, tutorials, guides, and case studies. It also offers insights that are beneficial for social media marketing professionals in developing their next social media campaigns.
Top articles of Social Media today worth reading:
- 6 Tips for Planning Your 2019 Social Media Strategy
- Which Social Media Platform Your Business Should Choose – and Why
- 7 Tips for Going Live on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
Socialmedia.biz covers the latest news and trends in social media. The site covers a wide range of social media-related topics. Learn how to optimize social media marketing efforts to increase business revenue with Socialmedia.biz
Top articles of Socialmedia.biz worth reading:
- 6 Ways To Make The World More Positive Via Social Media
- The Definitive Guide To Instagram Stories
- How To Utilize Ad Re-targeting On Social Media
Social Media Club
Social Media Club is one of the largest communities of social media professionals. A non-profit organization that brings social media enthusiast under one roof. Although their blog section is not updated frequently like other blogs, Social Media Club often releases guides and whitepapers for its members.
Top articles of Social Media Club worth reading:
Sociable Blog is a blog rich with resources for digital marketers. The blog publishes some of the best articles on social media marketing. Rather than having social media as a category, Sociable Blog categorized each social media channel individually for easy accessibility for the visitors.
Top articles of Sociable Blog worth reading:
- How Content Goes Viral, From Start To Finish
- How To Gain A Massive Number Of Followers On Instagram
- How Micro-Moments Can Change The Face Of Your Marketing – One Moment At A Time
Hootsuite helps marketers to manage multiple social accounts from one single window. Like other social media tools, Hootsuite owns a blog. There are hundreds of valuable articles, resources, news, trends, and tutorials related to social media. You can easily replicate their tutorials and use them for your social media campaigns.
Top articles of Hootsuite Blog worth reading:
- A Guide to Measuring Social Media ROI (Includes a Free Calculator)
- How to Advertise on Facebook: The Complete Guide
- How to Sell Products with Instagram Shopping (and Shoppable Stories)
Top social media marketer, Jon Loomer is one of our favorite. His knowledge and skills with social media marketing are simply awesome. If you want to learn advanced and out-of-the-box social media marketing strategies, make sure to follow and read Jon Loomer’s blog.
Top articles of Jon Loomer worth reading:
- Facebook Location Targeting: A Detailed Guide
- Why I Turned Off My Facebook Messenger Bot
- Facebook Ads Guide: 55 Custom Audiences to Target People Ready to Act
Social Media Explorer
Looking into exploring the world of social media? Social Media Explorer helps you explore social media channels from the inside out. They offer hundreds of contents that range from news, statistics, trends, tools and many more.
Top articles of Social Media Explorer worth reading:
- 7 Steps to Launch Your Freelancing Career Full-Time
- Top 12 Social Media Marketing Tools for 2019
- Implementing Your Social Media Strategy for 2018: What You Should Know
Maximize Social Business
Social media marketing help businesses in increasing their revenue. Are you utilizing the full potential of social media networks? At Maximize Social Business you will learn the best ways to effectively launch social campaigns without spending your fortune. The articles on the site will guide you in using the social media power to drive targeted traffic to your business website.
Top articles of Maximize Social Business worth reading:
- Social Media Apps: 11 Incredible Tools for Managing Your Social Media in 2018
- 5 Tips to Ace Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Nine Tools to Get the Best Results from Your Social Media Content
Unmetric Social Media Analytics Blog
Unmetric Social Media Analytics Blog is not a usual blog like other social media marketing blogs. This blog focuses on publishing studies on brands and people who succeed with social media marketing. Unmetric wants their visitors to read, learn and replicate those strategies used by brands for their own brands to get results.
Top articles of Unmetric worth reading:
- How to Use Twitter Analytics to Improve Your Social Strategy
- 23 Ideas for Marketers Wondering What to Post on Instagram
- How to Uncover the Best Timeto Post on Social Media
Social Marketing Fella
Andre Bourque @ Social Marketing Fella publishes interactive yet informational insights on social media. Although the blog covers a variety of digital marketing topics, the insights on social media marketing are something you should not miss.
Top articles of Social Marketing Fella worth reading:
- 30 Social Media Mistakes You Should Avoid
- The Ultimate Guide to Using Hashtags Strategically
- Learn About The Power Of Social Media Marketing
Socially Sorted is a social media marketing blog by Donna Moritz, a digital content strategist passionate about visual storytelling. In this blog, you can find everything about visual social media marketing. If you’re a fan of visual social media, make sure to bookmark and read articles from Socially Sorted.
Top articles of Socially Sorted worth reading:
- 5 Awesome Instagram Story Tools To Make Stories Like A Pro
- 10 Awesome Social Media Tools I’m Crushin’ On Right Now
- 23 Easy Instagram Post Ideas That Will Make Your Engagement Soar
Have you tried out social promotions? Have you organized any sweepstakes or social contest? Heyo help brands increase engagement with social media promotion. You can find interesting resources related to social promotions.
Top articles of Heyo Blog worth reading:
- 10 Laws of a Converting Social Media Strategy
- How to Build a Social Media Content Strategy Like a Pro: Here are the Biggest Secrets
- Top 7 Productivity Tools for Social Media Marketers
Gary Vaynerchuk Blog
Gary Vee is one of our favorite entrepreneurs and social media expert. If you don’t know him, we feel sorry for you. He gives outstanding advice not only on social media but also on other crucial business aspects. The blog provides everything that you need to know about social media, business, entrepreneurship, and etc.
Top articles of Gary Vaynerchuk Blog worth reading:
- It’s Time You Stop Comparing Yourself To What You See On Instagram
- The Garyvee Content Strategy: How To Grow And Distribute Your Brand’s Social Media Content
- How To Use GIFs In Your Instagram Stories
Mari Smith is well-known for her expertise in social media marketing. She emphasizes more on
Facebook compared to other social media channels. If you’re looking to grow your business with Facebook, check out Mari Smith’s Blog.
Top articles of Mari Smith Blog worth reading:
- Six Important Facebook Updates: What Marketers Need To Know Now
- 8 Top Tools To Optimize Your Social Media Conversion Strategy
- How to Increase Your Online Reviews Using Facebook
Socialnomics offers detailed studies on social media. The insights, statistics, and studies offered in this blog can help your business stay ahead of your competition. A great blog that will teach you how to use social platforms to increase brand awareness and business revenue.
Top articles of Socialnomics Blog worth reading:
- How to Curate a Strong Brand Identity on Instagram
- What to Do When Your Business Fails at Marketing
- Promoting Content on Social Media? Here’s How to Get People to Read It
Amy Porterfield is a famous online marketing expert with specialization in social media marketing. Amy help entrepreneurs and business owners to harness the power of social media to grow their businesses. You need to listen to some of the top-notch podcasts by Amy.
Top articles of Amy Porterfield Blog worth reading:
- How To Share A Cup of Starbucks Coffee With Your Social Media Community
- All About Instagram Ads with Rick Mulready
Social Media Week
Social Media Week is one of the leading social media news sites that publish ideas, insights, and trends. The site also covers news on the latest social media marketing events around the world.
Top articles of Social Media Week worth reading:
- 12 B2B Social Media Marketing Firms To Be On Your Radar In 2018
- 7 Ways to Segment Your Social Media Audiences
- 8 Ways To Use Facebook Engagement To Boost Sales
The Social Media Hat
Looking to reach potential customers and improve brand awareness? The Social Media Hat offers content not only to increase the reach of social media campaigns but also to grow the audience base that you can make money from. You can choose a preferred social channel and learn to grow it.
Top articles of The Social Media Hat worth reading:
- How Your Small Business Can Benefit From Social Influencer Marketing
- Social Media and the Keynote Speaker: Pro Tips from the Experts
- Instagram Shopping: A Solution for Businesses to Start Selling Instantly
Dreamgrow covers both social media marketing and content marketing. The site often publishes content that requires the readers to take action and witness the results. With years of experience in working with global brands, Dreamgrow is a must-follow blog.
Top articles of Dreamgrow worth reading:
- 12 Free Social Media Marketing Courses to Boost Your Skills Now
- How to Improve Your SEO with a Smart Social Media Strategy
- 7 Actionable Social Media Marketing Trends 2018 to Get You Ahead
If you want to understand the contents published on RazorSocial, you need to master the fundamentals of social media marketing. They provide you advanced social marketing knowledge that will help you take your business or personal brand to the next level.
Top articles of RazorSocial worth reading:
- Demystifying the Technical Side of Social Media
- Why Declining Reach on Social Media is Not a Bad Thing
Kim Garst is a well-known expert in the social media marketing field. If you’re just starting off with social media marketing, Kim Garst’s blog will be a great start. You can find educational content related to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and many more.
Top articles of Kim Garst worth reading:
- Top 27 Social Media Content Idea
- 20 Instagram Tricks That You Probably Don’t Know
- 20 Ways to Use Pinterest To Generate Traffic and Profit
Peg Fitzpatrick, the author of “The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users”. Peg is an authority in social media marketing with years of experience. The blog offers exciting content for creating successful social media campaigns.
Top articles of Peg Fitzpatrick worth reading:
- Quick and Dirty Guide to Hashtags on Pinterest
- How to Create 10 Unique Social Shares for One Blog Post
- 8 Cool Ideas to Rock Instagram Stories to Build Your Brand
AdEspresso is a tool used for creating, managing and analyzing social media and Google AdWords account. Their blog section offers top guides on creating successful PPC campaigns.
Top articles of Adespresso Blog worth reading:
- Facebook Ads vs Google Ads: When To Use Each Ad Network
- Instagram Feed vs Instagram Stories: Which is Best? (a $1,000 Experiment)
- How To Write High Converting Ad Copy For Facebook Ads
Top Dog Social Media
Top Dog Social Media was founded by Melonie Dodaro, speaker and award-winning digital marketer. Her blog mainly covers LinkedIn marketing strategies and guides. If you’re looking for outstanding guides for LinkedIn marketing, Top Dog Social Media is the best blog to follow.
Top articles of Top Dog Social Media worth reading:
- 25 Social Selling Experts Reveal What’s Required to Succeed in 2018
- LinkedIn Etiquette and Best Practices [20 Do’s and Don’ts]
- How to Create and Automate Your LinkedIn Content Strategy
We know that there are other social media blogs out there. If you know them, please do share them with us by commenting below.